This year I have test tubes to fill, and I've used some funky Skittles in Halloween colours - I ate all the red ones before I realised I needed that colour too....
I whipped up this little treat box - now I would give you the link to the blog that I was hoping to get the template from, but seriously it led me up the garden path and nearly caused a disaster it was that WRONG. So using my Scorpal I created my own. There are probably templates out there, but I decided I was too impatient to go searching. So once I had my little box cut out and decorated I then filled my test tubes with Skittles (this is an exact art, cause if they're too big they don't fit in the tube!). The test tubes I am using have little plastic stoppers in the top that I wanted to cover, so I made little ghosts out of crushed up pp (it moulds to the top perfectly when the paper is pre-crushed).
I digi image on the box is from MelJen's Designs and I just coloured it with Copics and eye-bombed it! I also added some gloss to the green slime and wrapped a ribbon around the neck of the jar.
Just think of the possibilities these spooky tubes have!!
- Sparkles Monthly Challenges - Halloween
- The Cutie Pie Challenge Blog - Halloween
- Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
- Allsorts Challenge Blog - Too Cute To Spook
- Crazy 4 Challenges - A Sweet Treat
- Stampin' for the weekend - Something Spooky
- Milk Coffee Challenge - Sweet Treats
- Scrappy Frogs Challenge - Fall/Halloween Challenge
- The Pink Elephant - Treat Holder
- Clear it out Challenge - A gift