Clean and Simple

This is a first for me - to create a clean and simple themed card.  I love to have background papers - layer upon layer of them, doodling, large image and lots of embellies.  But for this weeks challenge at Sister Act Card Challenge I chose to go the clean and simple road with an image from our sponsor Ink & Whimsy.

I used a base card of Kraft (my new favourite) and added a little bling to the Copic coloured image and some washi tape.

I'm including this card in the following challenges:

9 comments

coops said...

so gorgeous sarah.i love your cas design and colours and really pretty image.
Thanks for joining us at the Crafts and Me challenge ;D

xx coops xx

Leslie Germain said...

Such a sweet card. Love the kraft with the blue and the adorable character.

Glenda Atkins said...

Wonderful CAS card, love the image and your layout!
hugs
Glenda

Cathy P said...

I love this card, Sarah. The CAS look you have used allows your great coloring of this cute girl to shine.
Hugs,
Cathy

Unknown said...

You did such a great job with this girl!!! Her poochie is pretty darn cute, too! Have a great weekend!
Hugs~
Trisha

Delphine said...

Fantastic card! I love your image! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

Audrey Ernst (hippieaud) said...

Aww, this is so sweet, I love this image. Thanks so much for playing this week at Crafty Sentiments!! Hugs:)

Sue said...

Gorgeous card, I love the cute image and fabulous layout.
Thank you for taking part in the Stampin' for the Weekend Challenge
Sue xx

Chitra Nair said...

Such a lovely card and beautiful image.. Thanks for sharing it with us at PTT...