Day 28 - Another neighbour has been booed!

Hi and welcome to everyone from the 31 Days of Halloween blog hop!  If you want to see more of the awesomeness that this blog hop has to offer, the you can find the blog roll on the left in my sidebar.

Today I have another Boo box for my neighbour.  I created a different style from the last one, using just Bazzill and decorative cardstock.

Over here in Australia it is pretty much summer now - we totally missed Spring, and it's hitting 40 degrees during the day (104 F) so this Boo box will be getting handed direct to my neighbour so that the chocolates don't melt!  Just having them sit on my bench while I made this box had them go soft!

I used an image from Art by Miran on Etsy.  I coloured her with copics and added some gloss to her eyes.  Other accessories are bling, green twine, a brown tag and a glow in the dark spider.

Thanks for visiting today!

14 comments

My Side of Oz said...

Love, love this idea! Could have used it this weekend as I was searching for something to take some treats to my doctor's appointment to his staff. Your image is so cute and love the embellies!

Steph said...

Cute boo box! Love the little witch , spider and bling you've added.

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh, this is just darling! Love the image and fab little box. YIKES! 104F! Good idea to hand deliver. xxD

Laura S Reading said...

You have very lucky neighbors!
It is 40 degrees here too, except that is 40F.
I like the dots and extra sparkle.

TangledBlueRose said...

Love your boo box! Awesomely cute. Your witch is so cute too. Great coloring!~kim

inkyaddict said...

FUN project!!! I love making treat holders and this one is adorable!! Beautiful coloring on the witch too!!

(AJ) ArtJypsy said...

Cute boo Box. Love your coloring on the little witch. Maybe she can cast a spell and get rid of that spider - trying to eat the candy. LOL.

Unknown said...

Now I understand why I didn't know about the booing. California girl here. Such a cool idea.

Susan Renshaw said...

Whereabouts are you in AUS? My three sons are in Victoria...Love the idea and the image!

Louise F NZ said...

So cute - Wish I was your neighbour ;0) So happy we have managed to get Art by Miran as a sponsor next year too. x

Julia said...

Gorgeous treat box and beautiful image.

Leigh S-B - The Sharpie Domino Queen said...

Wicked cool and fun treat box! I'll watch those Maltesers for you bwahahahahahaha ;0) and, are those Astros by any chance behind them and could that be a Tempo? My mouth is watering at the thought of all the yumminess in that cutie pie box!

Unknown said...

What a cute little treat box! Love the image you have chosen.

Christine Kiehl said...

The neighbor is going to love this! It must be so different to have Halloween day take place on a hot summer day rather than like here in the states when its cold, dark and wet every year!