Snail mail

Don't you just love snail mail?  I love happy mail that is bursting out of my mailbox, or surprise packages that are left at my door.  Hubby on the other hand will probably tell a different story!

Today I have for you a cute little image from Emerald Faeries as my DT contribution to Southern Girls Card Challenge.  I absolutely adore their faeries, and for our challenge it had to be "For The Boys", so this little chap has come to live with me :)

I coloured him and his noble steed in Copics, then used some clear Stickles on the little fairy's wings and some under the snail (for slime).  I couldn't resist putting some googly eyes on the snail either!

For this card I used a Mojo Monday sketch and I've also added some bling, doodling and ribbon.
Here's a little close up so you can see the pretty sparkly wings and the shading.

I am entering this card in the following challenges:
Sentimental Sundays - Anything Goes
Whoopsi Daisy Challenge - Add a sentiment
Addicted to Stamps - Princesses or Fairies
Fairytale Stampers - Something New (The stamp & Ribbon)
Corrosive Challenges - Magical

7 comments

sweet art designs said...

Very cute...the googly eyes make it! Thank you for sharing with Fairytale Stampers - Myrna (GD)

Christine Kiehl said...

Aww, This card is adorable! I love those googlie snail eyes you used!

Unknown said...

Fabulous card. love the image and colouring. Those eyes on the snail are great. Thanks for doing the whoopsi Daisy challenge Jennifer (DT member ) xx

Unknown said...

The image is so pretty - love the glittery part and googly eyes. :)

Lola said...

Awwww, such a cute card!
I love the layout, and the doodeling around the card, text and image is such a neat idea!
Your coloring on the sweet image is also adorable (and the snail's eyes, awww, love them!! :-D )

Thank you so much for playing with us at Fairytale Stampers challenge, and good luck!

Hugs,
xx Karola xx

Karin said...

Gorgeous card!
Thanks for joining us at ATSC. Hugs Karin

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

LOVE that sweet image Sarah and your colouring is fabulous! Great layout and cute card design hunny. Hugs, Wends x