Rapunzel let down your hair

My latest pocket layout is Rapunzel from the movie Tangled.  I had a ton of fun with this one, and am no stranger to the many Disney Princesses.
I was lucky enough to find a small Rapunzel activity book at Woolworths and it was perfect for cutting out pictures - and they're so glossy and bright.  It sure saved my printer!
I did print off a picture of Pascal, cause there wasn't one in the book. And I found the little round picture and printed it off too.  They make great paperclips.
I also filled the pockets with lots of little items that are great for planning, scrapping and crafts.
I created this pocket layout as part of a princess swap.  I can't wait to get mine.

Here are a few close ups:
As you can see I fussy cut the little chameleon and I glossed his eyes.

I love this picture of little Rapunzel - she reminds me of Sophia when she was a toddler.  The stars are acetate, and the leaves are soft and fuzzy.

This picture turned out perfectly when I trimmed it and popped it in two pockets.  I added some stickers and a metal button.

This is the back of the layout.  I googled a frying pan and in Photo Shop I typed my letter to my pal.  I also added a wanted poster of Flynn - cause he's cute :)

No comments