A little goth

I was so excited to be able to make this Pocket Letter! I love all things Gothic and Halloween, so this was so much fun to find images, and make embellies.

I started with finding images for each pocket:
Graveyard
Chandelier
Spooky Trees
Quote
Gothic Lady
Rose
Spooky Building

Then I created some embellies.  I bought a crocheted flower, and glued on a cameo.  I filled some tiny glass bottles with fibres and red stickles and I created a cute voodoo doll with my Fuse.  It's filled with purple fibres with added pins.  I also printed a gothic looking tag, and added some string to the top.  The metal key has black tulle tied to the top.  I also found a great skull bracelet, and quartz stone pendant.

This closeup shows a lot more detail - the crocheted flower has extra tulle, a paperclip on the back and a gold chain.  The little bottles have tiny poison labels which I added hot glue around to make them look aged.  The pins in the voodoo doll have black balls on their ends, and one has a heart.

1 comment

D.Wor said...

Wow, exceptional! Just browsing through what is out there for gothic pen pals and found this. ^_^