Stickers and Tape

It's that time again - DT reveal at Southern Girls Challenge, and the theme is Stickers and Tape.

I decided to try something a little different with my card this week, and did a decorative cut.  It gives the card a really neat 3D look when standing.  I used a igi image from All Dressed Up Stamps - there are so many wonderful images to choose from!  I coloured the image with my Copics, and then added some stick on jewels to the flower on her hat and the bow on her basket.  I also used some washi tape on my card with a printed paper look.

In addition I doodled borders and added a paper flower, wooden gem and cloth leaf.

You can see the bottom of the 3D card in this photo, and the pretty image. She's such a cutie isn't she?!

I have joined the following challenges:
Allsorts Challenge Blog - How does your garden grow
Digitally Sweet Challenges - Anything Goes
Fussy and Fancy Friday - Fancy Folds
Crafty Catz - Anything Goes
V's Sweet Ideas - Celebrate


5 comments

brenda said...

A very sweet stepper card Sarah and beautifully coloured.

Many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Hey hun, just noticed you have made your gorgeous card for the Southern Girls, but she's not on the blog. Popping her up now. She's utterly gorgeous hun! Hugs, Wends x

cass said...

Thanks for joining us at Digitally Sweet this week for our "July Anything Goes" Challenge

Sharon said...

This is a fabulous fancy fold card. Love the adorable image and the beautiful colour.
Thank you for sharing this with us at Fussy and Fancy.
Enjoy the rest of your week.
Hugs Sharon. x

Unknown said...

love how you've folded your card, I am just getting into these multi folded cards also - having great fun