A Gothic little Easter

Welcome to another awesome challenge at Southern Girls Challenge!!  This week the challenge is Anything Goes, and I have used a gorgeous image from SLS Lines.  It's a little bit Goth with a touch of Easter pastels.

I thought I'd try something different and create a bookmark/tag this week.  I coloured my image using my Copics and then added some gloss to her eyes and the eggs.  I fussy cut the image and applied it to some patterned black paper.  I used some ink around the edges and also destressed the paper.  I then added this to the purple tag that I cut from Bazzill cardstock.  I inked the edges of the tag and then embellieshed with some pink elastic ribbon, a black rose and some bling.  I punched a hole in the top and added some green ribbon and black tulle.

We would love to have you visit us at Southern Girls Challenge, you can leave a link to your new creation so that we can come and visit and leave you wonderful comments.

Here is a closeup of the tag:
I've joined the following challenges:
Crafting by Design - Anything Goes
Ruby's Rainbow - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes

3 comments

Pat said...

Thanks for sharing at Ruby's Rainbow.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

This is awesome Sarah! Love your gothic take on Easter! Love the tulle ribbon. Awesome hun. Hugs, Wends x

Lisa said...

Super tag and such a unique idea.Lovely finishing touches too.Thanks for joining us at Crafty Sentiments.Hope to see you again next week.
Lisa x