Happy New Year!

Yep I know, I'm late to the party as usual lol.  I finally got to make my New Year pocket letter!  I've been so busy with my Uni assignments that I haven't made a Pocket Letter in months.

I used photos that I found on Pinterest, and backed them on sparkly black and gold card.  I made sure that the front of the page had pictures and the back was nice and sparkly.  Then I added some embellies, paperclips, tinsel ribbon, and a shaker ball filled with sequins and stars.  There's also an acetate clock tucked in there from Tanya Leigh Designs.

I really hope that my pocket letter is received well by my swap partner.  I had tons of fun creating it, and tried to pack all that New Year happiness into each of the little pockets.

Here it is - I hung a shiny little banner at the top and added some bling on some of the pockets.
Here's the New Year ball I created with my fuse.  I added some black tulle to the top to hang it.
Thanks for visiting, and I hope that you have a wonderful New Year!

No comments