Shopkins - the cute way to shop!

This was such a fun pocket letter to make, Sophia had previously bought a book that had a fold-out shop, and punch out characters in it.  I knew straight away that they would be perfect to put in a pocket letter!  They are not only bright, but double sided too.  There were these big characters to the left as well tiny food items that I decided to make a shaker pocket with.

The collector cards can be bought separately to go in a collectors album, but I bought them because they fit perfectly into the pockets of the plastic sleeve.

I also had some Shopkins ribbon that I bought on ebay, that I made into a paperclip.




Here is the completed pocket letter, the shaker pockets are on either side of the cupcake in the middle. I added some extra cards and created a special shaker paperclip with my Fuse tool.  I used one of the Shopkins pictures, then encased it in plastic and added some sequins and a paperclip.  I've also added a little bling to each pocket.


No comments