Happy Un-birthday to you

It's that time of the month again when I get to create a card using a beautiful image from Ppinkydolls for this weeks challenge at Southern Girls Challenge Blog!

I'm using this gorgeous little Alice and her little white rabbit, which I coloured using my Copics.  I glossed up her headband, eyes and shoes and added bling to her buttons.  I also added a little watch charm, some heart stickers and a heart shaped doily.

There's also a little velum pocket with a clock stamped on it, a strip of blue ribbon, a flower and the speech bubble.  I added some lettering and I wrote Un-birthday.  I doodled some lines around the card and the yellow cardstock.

There's a lot of layers on this card - even Alice is raised up.  I just used hot glue as I've run out of 3D foam dots.

I have included this card in the following challenges:
The Paper Players - A colour challenge
Great Impressions - Anything goes
613 Avenue Create - Anything Goes

12 comments

Creations by Shirl said...

LOvely card~ TFS it with Brown Sugar Challenge~

Leanne said...

Great details, and color is awesome, like how things pop up! Thanks for playing our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.

Leanne DT/4CC

Sheryl said...

I think the doodling is the perfect finishing touch to this delightful card.
Glad you dropped it onto the front porch at 613 Avenue Create.
Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

OOh I LOVE 'UnBirthdays'!! Very cool card hunny and I love the image you chose. Just gorgeous. Really funky cool layout too. I love coming to see what crafty mischief you've been up to. I'm always in awe! Mwah, Wends xoxo

Linda Callahan said...

So sweet and beautifully detailed....love the vellum pocket! Glad you joined us at the Paper Players!

Unknown said...

SO sweet and love that sentiment. Thank you for joining us at the Polkadoodles Crafting Anything Goes Challenge Week 32 Helen DT

Varsha chaudhary said...

I noticed that you have a listing in the topmommyblogs.com.I work for the Healthy Moms Magazine and I wanted to let you know that we now have a free blog directory. We average 200K pageviews a month and have over 41K followers on social media. Having a listing in our directory will help your blog tremendously. Visit : http://healthymomsmagazine.net/blog-directory to submit your blog.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Sincerely,
Varsha Chaudhary
Blogger Outreach
healthymomsmagazine.net

alethea said...

Hi your fellow SGC DT here... (the slack one).. Thought I would stop by and leave some long overdue DT love.... Love your card... Love the eye for detail including the added clock and hearts. And your colouring is amazing... hugs Alethea xx

Chana Malkah said...

This is a charming card and very well crafted. Thanks so much for dropping this off by our house here at 613 Avenue Create!
Hugz
Chana, Owner

Chris said...

Love your unbirthday card Sarah, such beautiful eye-catching colours, and a fabulous L/O.
Have a great weekend.
Chris
x

Anjie said...

Fab make. Thanks for joining us in our Anything Goes challenge at Polkadoodles
Anjie (DT)

Unknown said...

Great card! Love the doodling around the card, and how you pulled all of the layers together. Thank you for joining our Great Impressions Challenge this month, and I hope you to see you next month.
Ruza ~ GI DTC
Ruza's Craft Corner