A Carrot Treat Box

Today I have a treat box in the shape of a carrot - the template is from My Scrap Chick which I printed and then traced onto paper.  I cut each of the pieces out and assembled them with the help of my glue gun.

The template comes with guides for the patterned papers too, so I traced them out and added them.  I chose some pastel Easter papers to the solid orange cardstock.  The leaves were then cut out, and I doodled around the borders of them and added them to the top of the box.  I then adhered some shredded paper for decoration, some eggs and a sparkly pink bunny.

This is a great sized box, it fits so many treats inside!  It has a bottom and a lid and looks great on a decorated table.

Look at all those treats!  You could fit choccy eggs, shaped chocolates, lollies and even a bag of fruit in there!  The box is tall enough to fit pencils and stationery, post-its, stickers - the ideas are endless!

Visit My Scrap Chick and pick up a Carrot Box today!

No comments

Thanks for leaving me some love! xoxo