A little Easter Planning

I was so excited when My Scrap Chick created dividers for planner nerds addicts enthusiasts such as myself. Not only do I get to decorate with stickers, washi tape and doodling - but I get to create these cute dividers using My Scrap Chick templates and clipart!

All I had to do was print the templates out and trace them onto my favourite cardstock.  I matched Bazzill cardstock and patterned paper.  I doodled around the edges and then added some clip-art that I printed, flocked, glossed and cut out.

Lastly I added some gems and trimmed some of my Project Life cards to us in the middle for notes.  I used some foam letters to title each of the page dividers.




I haven't decorated my pages for Easter yet, so you'll have to excuse the bareness of my pages.  I just love the vibrancy of the clipart and love the cheerfulness that these dividers bring to my planner.


I adorned these two bunnies with a little fuzzy tail.


The grass has been created with sparkly green flocking.

Don't forget if you want to make this project, visit My Scrap Chick


1 comment

Sue from Oregon said...

So cute Sarah! These are so springy-bright and cheery!