Shabby Chic Cone of Flowers

I have been seeing these gorgeous vintage inspired cones on Pinterest and just had to give one a go.  I created a cone using some cardstock from the Love Me Project Life Card set at Tanya Leigh Designz.  I had the digital file, so I enlarged the cards and joined two together to create a large sheet.

I then added some artificial flowers that I purchased from Spotlight.  I chose a Gardenia with bud and leaves, a spray of Baby's Breath and two sprigs of Lavender.

Next I tucked in some vintage seed packets, an acetate card and a 3-in-1 Word Ring (Girls) and an acetate clock. There is also a paper doll, beads, ribbon and a flag that I created using cardstock from the Love Me Project Life Card set.

On the cone there is velvet ribbon, gems and a pink tassel.


It hangs beautifully on my upcycled hall table that I made from an old pallet.  I found some 3D butterflies and added some around the cone, and tucked in some organsa bows.  I also added some of the Lavender leaves, paper flowers and a ribbon rose.




You can find so many beautiful vintage images on Pinterest. I distressed the edges to give it an old and worn effect.  The tassel was tucked up into the bottom of the cone, and I added a gem for sparkle.  I also added a ribbon buckle and created a flower/rosette from lace.

I have joined the following challenges:

Paper Craft Challenge - Tic Tac Toe

2 comments

  1. What a great take on the challenge Sarah! I love all the flowers and embellishments you used. Thanks for playing along with us at the Paper Craft Crew! Christyne - DT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Sarah, such a fun and unique project. I'm so excited and thrilled that you played along with the Paper Craft Crew Tic Tac Toe Challenge. The flowers and embellishments are so lovely. We hope to see more of your creations in the future.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love! xoxo