Harley Quinn Derby Girl

Sophia adores Harley Quinn; she of course hasn't seen the movie because she's too young, but she still loves her hair, makeup and clothes.  So much so that she dressed as Harley Quinn for Halloween last year - complete with blow up bat, glove and coloured hair.

As soon as I saw that Mo from Mo's Digital Pencil Too, drew this derby girl I knew straight away how I was going to colour her.  I used my Copics and filled in the little details like the heart on her cheek, scribbles on her stockings and lettering on her bat.  I also added holes to her shirt and gloss to her lips and eyes.

I doodled a border and then layered the image on some patterned papers that I had in my stash.  I chose colours that matched the girl, and stacked an acetate film strips and postage stamp from Tanya Leigh Designz before adding the sentiment.


As you can see I used my inspiration from this cute little Pop Vinyl, and everything is sitting on Sophia's shorts lol.  I made the bat by printing an online picture and laying the two pictures back to back and glueing.


Here is my sweet Sophia <3 p="">


I have joined the following challenges:

Just us Girls - Something old and something new (w)
Simply Papercraft - Anything goes (m)
Cardz TV - Anything goes (w)
Jo's Scrap Shack - Anything goes (w)
Brown Sugar Challenge - Anything goes (w)

3 comments

Creations by Shirl said...

Great image! TFS it with Brown Sugar Challenge~

Shylaashree said...

cute girl and hope you had a great time with her. A great card.Thanks for playing along with at Brown Sugar Challenge Blog.Hope to see you again
Shylaa DT@BSCB.
Adhiraacreations

Sherry said...

Omg I Love Harley !! This Is Awesome .. Thanxx For Sharing At Jo;s Scrapshack
Sherry Lynn
JSS DT